Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3

Spoutwood Farm May Day Fairie Festival May 2, 2009 Report

I posted snapshots on Flicker of the Spoutwood Farm May Day Fairie Festival May 2, 2009 in Glen Rock, PA. The weather was great - a bit overcast, not hot, and the rain stopped for the day.

I enjoyed myself immensely. I got to hold a snake and a rat, but not at the same time! :-) I ate great food, heard great music, and toured the fairie habitat, of course! I saw some alpacas, a llama, an angora goat, a Shetland sheep and a lot of dogs. Some of the dogs had wings. There were a lot of puppies. I are some great Thai food and some hemp cookies.

I bought some soft alpaca yarn, an amethyst bracelet and scented soaps. I learned how to care for a pet rat and how to correctly fit a bodice.

I apologize for the sideways photos. I rotated them in Bridge inside Photoshop CS2, but I guess it wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment