Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6

A Note from Jennifer Levitz

If you have been reading my blog, you saw the article in truck drivers who are quilting and knitting. I wrote the following email to the reporter who covered this story. Today she sent back a reply. I have posted both emails below:
__________________________
Dear Ms. Levitz,

I really enjoyed your article entitled "Idle Pastime: In Off Hours, Truckers Pick Up Stitching". Thank you.

I knit and sew also. I am glad that some truckers have found a way to fill their downtime productively and enjoyably.

___________________________
Ms. Novak, thank you so much for your kind note.

Jennifer

Jennifer Levitz
Wall Street Journal - Atlanta bureau
303 Peachtree Street N.E.
Suite 4200
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-865-4359

No comments:

Post a Comment